I love the stuff, it's got a great taste. You can find it in every grocery store in Lee County, although that doesn't help you much in Wise County.
Has anyone tried it??
Why can't you find it in Wise County?>
I love the stuff, it's got a great taste. You can find it in every grocery store in Lee County, although that doesn't help you much in Wise County.
I love it. I get it all the time at the Norton Wal-Mart.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
The diet is what I never can find. Thanks for the heads up lung.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I miss the Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper I guess it was. I would go to Kingsport and buy like 10 boxes of it and live on it till the next time I went out there, since they were bottling in Knoxville I think when they had stopped already closer by. Alas, it was no more the last couple times I've went so I'm totally bummed.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks